Why do I call this Mugging Day 4? Cause the 1st day of Mugging was on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. I slacked yesterday. So it's Day 4! (:
Basically, I spent the whole morning thinking of studying in the air. =.=
Finally in the afternoon, I went down to study. But I think it was furtile. Since the notes that I read through today was all that was tested in common test. =/
Now my only hope was to complete emat by tonight. Together with all the notes that I'm writing. Do you think it's possible?
Tomorrow's Sunday. My Mugging Day 5. Got to spend it on TPHM. On Monday, it's going to be TPHM in the morning and EMAT at night.
Let's hope FELICIA follows her own studying schedule. (:
In order to finish her own schedule. I have to stop sucummbing to temptations. OFF to write my notes. [=
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment